Pelita Air Training Centre (PATC) provides vocational training services for Pelita Air Group and other customers in the aviation and oil & gas industries.
Currently PATC has EASA approved Training Course and DGCA approved for 7 areas in the field of aviation and in the process of pursuing 3 national certification and 3 International certification ie. OPITO, STCW-IMO, IATA.
PATC has long experience in training internal Pelita Air Service crew, mechanic and other airlines.
Our clients consist of PHE ONWJ, Pertamina Aviation, Chevron Indonesia Company, AAL Group, Patra Logistics, Elnusa, Garuda Indonesia and growing through the year.
- 1 On-Running International Certification from European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and 7 On-running Certification from Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- 6 On progress approval Certification, 3 national & 3 international Certification
EASA Related Course:
- B1 (Airframe Engineers)
- B2 (Avionics Engineers)
- B1 & B2 (Airframe and Avionic Engineers)
- ATR 42-400/500/72-212A
- EASA ATR 600 Differences Course
- EASA ATR Engine Ground Run
- EASA ATR Borescope
- Safety Management System
- Human Factor
- EASA Part 145
- Electrical Wiring
- Interconnecting System
- Fuel Tank Safety