Airport Check-in service can be proceeded at each airport check-in counter. This service is available, starting 2 (two) hours before the Scheduled Time Departure, and closing 30 (thirty) minutes before the Scheduled Time Departure. Make sure you bring your identity card according to the information on the Passenger ticket and report at the check-in counter on time.
Checked baggage is a Passenger's goods handed over by the Passenger to the carrier to be transported by the same aircraft as the Passenger. Checked baggage comprises articles which are weighed and carried in the baggage or cargo compartment of the aircraft. Pelita Air provides a free allowance of 20 (twenty) kilograms of Checked Baggage per Passenger. Passengers are strongly advised not to store any kind of valuables in checked baggage. Please store valuables in cabin baggage according to the specified weight and size. Pelita Air Service is not responsible for the loss or damage of valuables placed in checked baggage.
Cabin Baggage is goods carried by the Passenger and under the control of the Passenger. Each passenger is only allowed to bring one (one) main cabin baggage. The main cabin baggage weight is a maximum of 7 (seven) kilograms and a maximum dimension of 56x36x23 centimeters for the A320 aircraft fleet.
In addition to the main cabin baggage, each passenger is allowed to bring one free carry-on item. The free items allowed on Pelita Air Service flights include:
• Handbag (laptop) or handbag (purse or pocketbook)
• Overcoat or blanket
• Umbrella or walking stick
• Pocket camera or binoculars
• Fair amount of reading material
• Cabin size baby stroller
• Cabin-sized or collapsible wheelchairs, or walking crutches used by passengers,
Excess Baggage Rate
The excess baggage rate for Pelita Air Service flights are:
|CGK - DPS||IDR 21.534|
|DPS - CGK||IDR 21.534|
|CGK - YIA||IDR 12.765|
|YIA - CGK||IDR 12.765|
• The excess baggage rates above are for point-to-point flights
• The price above is the price of extra baggage per kilogram and includes 10% tax
Passenger with Special Needs
Passenger with special needs who require special assistance are strongly advised to be able to convey their needs at the time of making a reservation or through our contact center (wheelchair assistance service or others).
Expectant Mother Passenger
Expectant mothers are strongly advised to consult a doctor to get a medical recommendation letter or a certificate of airworthiness. The validity of the doctor’s medical certificate is no more than 7 (seven) days since its issue date
• In certain conditions where expectant mother cannot show medical recommendation letter or certificate of airworthiness from a doctor, The expectant mother also required to sign a Form of Indemnity issued by Pelita Air Service at the Check-in counter which absolving Pelita’s liability from any incidents that may occur as the result of the flight. If the passenger unable to sign the statement, the passenger can appoint his/her designated family to sign the statement.
• Expectant mother with gestational age above 36 weeks, are not accepted for air travel.